applications are no mistake, they are a result of significant design,
development and refinement. Unfortunately, there are circumstances when that is
not possible and applications suffer from performance problems. One particular
solution to resolving this performance issue is data caching.
Data caching could lead to significant SQL Server performance gains by:
• Offloading expensive repeated database requests from the application.
• Improving data access read and write performance
• Reducing database resources and licensing costs
In this session, we are going to discuss:
• SQL Server data caching options, configurations and insight into the SQL
Server relational engine
• Do-it-yourself data caching options, pros, cons, etc.
• Automated data caching with SafePeak
Jeremy Kadlec is the
CTO @ Edgewood Solutions, co-founder of www.MSSQLTips.com, co-leader of the
Baltimore SSUG and a SQL Server MVP since 2009.
Vladi Vexler, Vice President of Technology
Vladi is responsible for SafePeak's technology vision, product development,
execution and the pre-sale / post sale support unit. Vladi brings over 15 years
of experience and leadership with innovation, software development and product
management, featuring Enterprise, Web and Cloud industries. Prior to founding
SafePeak, Vladi managed the R&D department of Scepia, a leading Israeli
e-commerce solutions and document management platform provider. Over the years
Vladi has spoke about performance and scalability topics at various Cloud
Scalability, Microsoft .Net and SQL Server conferences.
Thursday, April 24, 2014 @ 3PM ET | 2PM CT | 12PM PT | 8PM GMT