Stop SQL Injection - The Number 1 SQL Server Exploit
HexaTier sponsored on-demand webinar
According to The Open Web Application Security Project (OWASP) Injection remains the number 1 web application security vulnerability. With so many SQL Servers supporting the web, you need to make sure your servers are not vulnerable to a SQL Injection attack and protect them from future harm. SQL Injection canít be ignored and you canít fool yourself that your applications are not susceptible to this threat.
Check out this demo centric webcast to learn about:
- SQL injection attacks - sophisticated, stealth and powerful
- SQL Injection methodology, tactics and exploits
- Information theft and the associated costs
- Focus of cyber attacks
- Tactics to avoid SQL Injection
- How to reduce your attackability surface
- Multi level security protection plans
- Web application firewalls vs. SQL Server security
- and more
Speaker - David Maman
David Maman is a recognized international expert in computer security -- advising companies on threat management, real-time network protection, advanced network design, and security architecture. In addition to his bachelorís and masterís degrees in computer science, David confesses to being heavily self-taughtóa quality that has served him well in this highly dynamic industry.
To access materials please fill out the form below.