SQL Server backup automation and best practices
IDERA sponsored on-demand webinar
Join us for this webcast to learn about best practices for backing up your SQL Server databases along with things you can automate to reduce your workload.
Having proper backups for your SQL Server databases is your last line of defense when things go wrong. Database backups are rarely used to restore a production database, but when they are needed, having a solid plan is paramount.
In this webcast we will cover:
- The types of backups to setup for your databases
- Proper database settings for backups
- Protecting database backups
- Backing up system databases
- Automating backups with SQL Agent and other scheduling tools
- Automating checks to ensure backups are successful
- Setting up alerts and notifications for backup failures
- and more
Signup now for this webcast to ensure you have what you need for your SQL Server database backups.
Speaker - K. Brian Kelley
K. Brian Kelley is a SQL Server author, columnist and Microsoft MVP focusing primarily on SQL Server and Windows security. In addition to being a DBA, Brian is also a Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA).
To access materials please fill out the form below.