Are You Making the Right Choices for SQL Server HA?
DH2i sponsored on-demand webinar
You may think you know the best HA option for your current or planned SQL Server deployments—but what if you’re wrong? Join this upcoming webinar where we tackle the pros and cons of the options available to you, including the tradeoffs and caveats to consider for each. You’ll come out of this session with a deep understanding of how to make the best availability decision for each of your workloads—and how to correct your course if you’ve already got it wrong.
In this webcast, we will learn:
- How to determine the availability requirements from the business point-of-view
- Your native options for SQL Server availability and where they best fit
- How to use the different native SQL Server high availability features
- How to configure SQL Server Availability Groups
- Successful Failover Clustering testing
- A different approach for HA and how it compares to the native tools
Speaker - Edwin Sarmiento and Carl Berglund
Edwin M Sarmiento is a Microsoft SQL Server MVP and Microsoft Certified Master from Ottawa, Canada specializing in high availability, disaster recovery and system infrastructures running on the Microsoft server technology stack ranging from Active Directory to SharePoint and anything in between. He is very passionate about technology, but has interests in music, professional and organizational development, leadership and management matters when not working with databases.
Carl Berglund is a senior technical business development leader with over 20 years of experience helping organizations implement complex enterprise infrastructures. He helps organizations reduce spend on overall SQL Server lifecycle costs while reducing risk and maximizing infrastructure ROI.
To access materials please fill out the form below.