SQL Server DBAs – Do you have Mobility Tranquility?
Quest sponsored on-demand webinar
The day in the life of a SQL Server DBA can be pretty stressful! When you're responsible for the health of the database that your company and customers depend on, it often seems like you are on call 24 hours a day, tethered to the office and required to sit in front of your computer to constantly monitor your environment. But it doesn't have to be that way! We're here to help you achieve "mobility tranquility"!
Join Dell SQL Server expert Peter O'Connell in this informative webinar to learn how to:
- Ensure maximum performance of your SQL Server Environment
- Utilize a visual Heatmap, an alarms list or alarm details to prioritize issues
- Instantly analyze and dissect your SQL Server workload
- Acknowledge or snooze alarms on the go to never miss a beat
- Run real time diagnostics direct from a dedicated app on your mobile device
- Monitor and manage SQL Server anywhere, anytime on your mobile device
Speaker - Peter O Connell
Peter O Connell is the product manager of SQL Server database tools with DELL Software. Has spent 20 years in the software industry. He qualified as a computer engineer in 1994 and worked as developer specializing on Microsoft development technologies. During his time as an engineer he designed and built large enterprise and web applications based on the Microsoft stack with SQL Server as the database of choice. He went on to manage teams and run a business before coming to DELL software where today he manages a portfolio of tools that cover performance monitoring, diagnostics, tuning, development and administration.
To access materials please fill out the form below.