SQL Server Availability Group Monitoring
Red-Gate sponsored on-demand webinar
With organizational demands growing constantly and limited DBAs to support the needs, SQL Server Professionals are spread thin to properly support the environment. This creates a great deal of pressure for the professionals supporting SQL Server to ensure applications are running while balancing daily projects. And with the growing popularity of Availability Groups, they can be setup and forgotten about until an issue arises. Be sure you do not subject your organization to this risk for high profile applications.
In this educational session, we are going to cover:
- Key components for SQL Server Availability Groups monitoring
- Best practices for monitoring Availability Groups
- Typical Availability Groups operational issues
- Availability Group failovers
- Availability Group Listeners offline
- Replicas that are disconnected, not joined, failed, or offline
- Availability Groups performance monitoring challenges
- Demonstrate options for successful Availability Group monitoring
We’re also going to show you some Redgate tools that can make you even more efficient in properly monitoring your SQL Server environment.
Speaker - Edwin Sarmiento and Grant Fritchey
Edwin M Sarmiento is a Microsoft SQL Server MVP and Microsoft Certified Master from Ottawa, Canada specializing in high availability, disaster recovery and system infrastructures running on the Microsoft server technology stack ranging from Active Directory to SharePoint and anything in between. He is very passionate about technology, but has interests in music, professional and organizational development, leadership and management matters when not working with databases.
Grant Fritchey is the Product Evangelist for Red Gate Software and a very scary DBA.
To access materials please fill out the form below.