SQL Server performance monitoring – anywhere, anytime, on any device, for anybody!
Quest sponsored on-demand webinar
Resolve issues proactively, before they impact the business.
It's tough to keep your finger on the pulse of SQL Server performance 24x7, but necessary in order to ensure uptime and availability. It's also important for DBAs and Database Developers to work together to resolve issues proactively, before they impact the business.
At Dell, we've made it a whole lot easier to keep your servers in top shape. Attend this webinar, packed with great information to learn how to:
- Discover amazing free tools to monitor performance and tune queries
- Ensure peak SQL Server performance around the clock
- See how mobile SQL server diagnostics is possible in real time and right from your mobile device
- Monitor server connections within SQL Server Management Studio (SSMS) and create complete collaboration between DBAs and Developers
- Gain valuable insight into the health of your SQL Server environment and benchmark against a community of users
- Execute query plan analysis and SQL tuning within SQL Server Management Studio
Speaker - Peter O'Connell
Peter O'Connell is the product manager of SQL Server database tools with DELL Software. Has spent 20 years in the software industry. He qualified as a computer engineer in 1994 and worked as developer specializing on Microsoft development technologies. During his time as an engineer he designed and built large enterprise and web applications based on the Microsoft stack with SQL Server as the database of choice. He went on to manage teams and run a business before coming to DELL software where today he manages a portfolio of tools that cover performance monitoring, diagnostics, tuning, development and administration.
To access materials please fill out the form below.