Global Address Data Quality - Storage, Correction, and Verification
Melissa sponsored on-demand webinar
Solve the data quality challenges in your business before it becomes an epidemic!
Learn about the differences in address format, quality, and structure around the world and how that can impact the effective storage of "useful" address data within the Enterprise with SQL Server Integration Services. In addition, we'll discuss how address data can be "mangled" when stored and how it can impact the overall quality level of any tool used for address validation and correction internationally. With 240+ countries and territories around the world, this is not a small consideration.
Come learn about:
- The importance of accurate data vs. bad data in and bad data out
- Understand the differences between US addresses and the rest of the world
- How to solve the data quality issue before it significantly impacts your business
- Review SQL Server data types necessary for address data
- The value of address verification and correction in your database and analytics with Integration Services
- Review the optimal SQL Server table structure for storing international address data
Also see how Melissa Global Intelligence for SQL Server can accommodate all of these use cases in address quality with a plug and play Integration Services solution.
Speaker - Charles Gaddy
To access materials please fill out the form below.