Solve Real World SQL Server Performance Issues with SolarWinds Database Performance Analyzer
Confio sponsored on-demand webinar
Join us for this demo centric session to learn how to solve real-world SQL Server performance issues.
See how Database Performance Analyzer from SolarWinds can provide the insight you need to get your job done right. We’ll explore numerous problems that SQL Server DBAs and Developers face on a regular basis and demonstrate how to solve them once and for all.
You will have an opportunity to learn about some of the following topics:
- Blocking and Deadlocks - Do I have a problem or just a whiny user?
- Is virtualization bad for my database - Do I have a bad neighbor?
- IT pros (including DBAs) at my company are individuals, not a team - Do you have trouble coming to consensus on what the problem even is?
- Missed troubleshooting opportunity - Why didn’t you tell me when it was actually happening in real-time!?
- Indexing strategy - Is it correct? Am I over-indexed? Am I under-indexed?
- AlwaysOn Availability Groups - Are they hurting my performance? If yes, how much?
- Performance - Where do I even start? This mission critical application is running a lot of queries, where do I start my tuning efforts?
Speaker - Rob Mandeville
Rob Mandeville is a Product Marketing Manager with SolarWinds working primarily with their Database Performance Analyzer (DPA) product. His experience includes over 15 years of database experience including production DBA, developer, data modeling, and wait-time analytics evangelist. Rob has spent the last 5 years focused on database performance.
To access materials please fill out the form below.