SQL Server Performance Tuning Scripts, Tips and Tricks
IDERA sponsored on-demand webinar
Developers inform you about a query that's consuming way too much time and interfering with other transactions. Or users contact the help desk stating that the database application is slow. You, as the DBA, review the database and see problematic transactions blocking queries and continuing to consume server resources and time.
Whether you're in an urgent situation, seeing a growing problem, or are seeing a recurring pattern, we will cover some performance tips you can use to improve the performance of your systems and queries.
In this webcast, we will take a look at various tips and tricks to assist you with performance tuning your SQL Server databases. Knowing how to find and resolve problems is key to improving performance, so join us to learn how to optimize your systems.
Here are a few things we will cover:
- Designing data structure for optimal querying
- Digging into performance basics of querying
- Database configurations that can help
- CRUD operations for ETL that can hurt performance and how to tune
- Big picture performance: knowing what are we managing
- Big picture performance: data assumptions and how this impacts our queries
Speaker - Tim Smith
To access materials please fill out the form below.