SQL Server Report Development Made Easy
RockDaisy sponsored on-demand webinar
Reporting is a critical need at every level in an organization. Unfortunately, many reporting platforms deliver their services through an interface that's confusing to the end users who need to access business essential information. What's really needed is a solution for Developers that's simple to build and gives their users access to the real time data they need to make business decisions. Even more so, a solution that end-users will actually want to use! That is just what RockDaisy did. RockDaisy is built by Developers for Developers. The founders of RockDaisy have 20+ years of experience leading data driven reporting for the NFL and other organizations. RockDaisy’s intuitive reporting platform enables Developers to build a solution that users are excited to explore, interact and make sound decisions with.
Learn how RockDaisy can help you:
- T-SQL based reporting with no learning curve
- Modern out of the box reporting themes fully customizable with CSS and HTML
- Dashboarding and drill through all in one application
- Balance Developer expertise for report development and independence for users
- Simple integration into existing applications to deliver real time data to users
- SQL Server reporting that is mobile friendly on any device
- Comprehensive security down to the individual report and record
- Ability to write back to your SQL Server database
- No frustrated users and significant time savings for Developers
Check out this demo centric session to simplify your SQL Server reporting and be the hero in your organization.
Speaker - Elvis Pereymer
Elvis Pereymer is the co-founder and CTO of RockDaisy, a data analytics and visualization company. Prior to RockDaisy, Elvis spent four years as a Lead Database Architect for the NFL where he utilized cutting-edge data management tools to design and develop multidimensional Big Data analytics platforms. Before the NFL, he served as a Business Intelligence Architect for Mimeo where he leveraged Microsoft’s Business Intelligence Suite to create and implement a proprietary data warehouse for all internal and consumer reporting. He enjoys all things data, including training developers and advising technical groups on data transformations/design.
To access materials please fill out the form below.