Improve the Data Quality of Your Big Data Platform
Melissa sponsored on-demand webinar
Big Data can lead to big insights, but a rigorous data quality process needs to be in place to prevent it from becoming just a larger way to experience GIGO (garbage in garbage out). Melissa’s new Unison platform offers a lightweight, revolutionary approach to providing enterprise level solutions for deploying and maintaining powerful data quality for data-driven organizations. Unison ties our existing data quality APIs into one centralized web portal for the speed (50 million records per hour), scalability, and security (data never leaves your organization) data stewards need to clean data effectively and easily, while reducing the need for programming development time.
In this webinar, you will learn how Melissa’s Unison Data Quality Solution:
- Can solve data issues
- Quickly creates a data quality job for your SQL table
- Leverages different global contact data quality solutions
- Delivers useful data quality reporting and analytics
- Eases collaboration on projects
- Schedules and automates jobs
- Scales and improves processing power
Join us for this session to realize the value of data quality for your Big Data platform.
Speaker - Joseph Vertido and Michael Johnson
To access materials please fill out the form below.