Job Management Beyond SQL Server Agent with JAMS
MVP Systems sponsored on-demand webinar
Most SQL Server shops predominantly use SQL Server Agent to schedule tasks and itís acceptable most of the time. Unfortunately, SQL Server Agent has limitations. In addition to SQL Server Agent Jobs some shops also run tasks on Windows Task Scheduler and CRON adding to the complexity of daily management, monitoring and reporting. As environments get more complex, these tools lack the needed features for efficiently managing tasks across the enterprise. How do you manage a growing list of scheduled processes, resolve dependencies and accommodate numerous business calendars across all those tools?
Breathe new life into difficult-to-manage SQL Server tasks and workloads. Learn how to efficiently run and maintain jobs running across hundreds, even thousands of SQL Server instances with ease. Learn how JAMS provides:
- Simplicity for True Enterprise Job Management
- Intuitive Interface with Minimal Learning Curve
- Deep insight into Job Planning, Performance and Monitoring
- Inherent Code Management, Version Control and Security
- Seamless Integration of Complex Calendars
- Cross-Platform Workflow Management
Join us for this demo centric webcast on JAMS to learn how to efficiently manage SQL Server Jobs across the enterprise.
Speaker - Kevin Vliet
To access materials please fill out the form below.