SQL Server HA and DR: A Strategy To Reduce Costs
SIOS sponsored whitepaper
AbstractIn this free white paper, SQL expert, Joey D’Antoni discusses the costs associated with high availability and disaster protection in a SQL Server environment. He explains the changes in SQL Server 2012 that have nearly doubled the cost of SQL licensing and reviews the total cost of ownership for SAN-based clusters. Learn how a #SANLess cluster can cut licensing costs and eliminate SAN storage costs while delivering complete high availability and disaster protection for SQL Server.
- Significant savings in both SQL licensing and SAN TCO
- SQL licensing costs have nearly doubled
- HA and DR protection with SQL Standard Edition falls short
- You don't need Enterprise Edition or SAN hardware
- A closer look at SQL software licensing costs
- and more...
To access materials please fill out the form below.