Have you ever thought about how you brand and market yourself via in-person
or online? Have you thought about how you could engage in “intentional branding”
strategies to create your professional brand? In this 1 hour session, we’ll
1. The concept and importance of branding
2. How you can apply branding concepts to develop skills and further your career
3. 4 Steps in ‘Brand Development’
4. Admirable traits to adopt into your brand
5. How to communicate your brand via online channels like LinkedIn
6. Top Recommendations on branding
Erica Woods is the Manager of Contractor and Community Relations at Apex Systems. She oversees initiatives for the National Contractor Community and is the Philanthropy Coordinator to increase involvement in nonprofits. She has 8+ years of experience in the IT staffing world, an MBA, is a member of the Professional Association of Resume Writers and Career Coaches and is a leader in the Baltimore technology user community.
Cate Murray is the PMO Practice Director responsible for managing Apex Systems nationally-based talent acquisition strategies. Throughout her career, Cate has performed various roles within recruiting and account management, including leading the efforts for supporting the needs of our clients’ PMO office. Cate is currently pursuing PMI’s CAPM certification and is affiliated with numerous professional networking and leadership groups.
To access materials please fill out the form below.