SQL Server Transparent Data Encryption Alternative from DBDefence
ActiveCrypt Software sponsored on-demand webinar
SQL Server database encryption is one critical step to securing your database and keeping your organization out of the news for the wrong reasons. Unfortunately, implementing SQL Server Transparent Data Encryption can be extremely costly to upgrade to Enterprise Edition. For organizations that distribute software, the upgrade to Enterprise Edition can be almost impossible with applications distributed to thousands of customers. Nevertheless, you are still responsible for the protection of client data as a best practice and to meet international regulations (GDPR, HIPAA and more).
In this demo centric session, learn how DBDefence can transparently encrypt data and protect your SQL Server applications to meet industry regulations at a significantly lower cost.
Learn how DBDefence protects your SQL Server applications:
- Inexpensive alternative to SQL Server Transparent Data Encryption in Enterprise Edition
- No code changes to implement SQL Server encryption across every version and edition
- Simple deployment and configuration
- Protection of online and offline data with the ability to restrict logins (including administrators), applications and IIS Pools
- Simple API to manage your encryption implementation
- Peace of mind that you are protecting your client data and meeting international regulations (GDPR, HIPAA and more)
Join us for this 30 minute demo centric session to learn how simple it is to protect your SQL Server applications forever.
Speaker - Jeremy Kadlec
Since 2002, Jeremy Kadlec has delivered value to the global SQL Server community as an MSSQLTips.com co-founder and Edgewood Solutions SQL Server Consultant.
To access materials please fill out the form below.