Migrating SQL Server Integration Services to the Cloud
MSSQLTips sponsored on-demand webinar
Integration Services is a mature ETL product that has been around for more than a decade. A true alternative is still missing in the Azure cloud, but you can migrate your existing projects to Azure. In this session, we'll cover the options you have for your migration project and we'll go into detail on how we can run SSIS packages in Azure Data Factory. You'll learn more about:
- How to set-up the Azure-SSIS environment
- How to create a custom set-up
- How to automate the start-up and shutdown of this environment
- How to run your SSIS packages in the Azure cloud
- How to use the Files service in Azure Storage
By attending this webinar, you'll prepare yourself for a migration of your on-premises SSIS solution to the Azure cloud.
Speaker - Koen Verbeeck
To access materials please fill out the form below.