Database Performance Tuning for Virtualized Database Instances
SolarWinds sponsored on-demand webinar
With over 500,000 customers and tens of millions of virtual machines (VM), VMware is a leader in data center and cloud virtualization. The ubiquitous use of virtualization has implications, both good and bad for SQL Server database instances running in a VM.
Join us for a look at how SolarWinds® Database Performance Analyzer (DPA) provides detailed performance data for SQL Server database instances running in VMware® ESXi environments. Virtualization provides many benefits, but how do you know if the vSphere is negatively impacting database performance? What about a nightmare scenario where nothing changed with the application or underlying database, yet users complain of performance issues?
In this 30-minute webcast, we’ll cover:
- An overview of SolarWinds end-to-end solutions
- The vSphere metrics that matter, from CPU to memory ballooning
- Why you need VM metrics in your database performance monitoring solution
- How Database Performance Analyzer works with VMware vSphere
- See DPA in action with the performance insights needed to solve application critical issues
Speaker - John Maxwell
To access materials please fill out the form below.