It’s the Database. Or Is It? Put an End to Finger Pointing!
SolarWinds sponsored on-demand webinar
As a DBA, it can be frustrating to get assigned a ticket suggesting something is wrong with the database, and after you spend the time you don't have, it becomes clear it wasn't the database at all. It was the underlying infrastructure, network, etc.
During this webinar, we'll show how SolarWinds® Server & Application Monitor (SAM) can enable your IT team to monitor the health and availability of your Microsoft® SQL Server and other database instances. SAM in the hands of your IT support and monitoring teams provides broad visibility across the stack. It can make it easy for the team to identify the underlying cause for database availability and performance problems. SAM gives you visibility to the underlying elements with an impact on database availability and performance. It also looks up at the applications the databases are supporting, helping eliminate wasted time and resources, finger-pointing, slow time to repair, and unhappy customers.
To illustrate how SAM can overcome many of the challenges facing IT teams today, we'll demonstrate how to:
- Get comprehensive insights into the status of your database instances and the underlying elements supporting it
- Gain visibility into the applications dependent on your database instances and their current status
- Understand the current resource utilization for the infrastructure supporting your databases
- Monitor and get insights into key SQL metrics
- Fast identification the most critical issues impacting your database(s)
Speaker - Peter J. Di Stefano
To access materials please fill out the form below.