Secure, Simple and Affordable SQL Server Database Encryption
ActiveCrypt Software sponsored on-demand webinar
Ensuring the security of your SQL Server database is priority number one. It can be a costly and time consuming project with upgrades, code changes, additional licensing and more. Nevertheless, as a SQL Server Professional you are still responsible for the protection of client data as a best practice and to meet various security regulations.
In this demo centric session, learn how DBDefence can transparently encrypt data and protect your SQL Server applications to meet industry regulations at a significantly lower cost than upgrading.
Learn how DBDefence protects your SQL Server applications:
- Affordable - Inexpensive alternative to SQL Server Transparent Data Encryption
- No Code Changes - No code changes and no upgrades to implement encryption
- Universal - SQL Server versions 2005 to 2019 and Enterprise, Standard, Web, Express, LocalDB editions
- Versatile - Ability to restrict logins (including administrators), applications and IIS Pools
- Flexible - Ability to protect selected database fields
- Distributable - Integrate encryption with your distributed pre-packaged software applications
- Secure Backups - Encrypted backups by default to protect data on the file system and off site
- Assurance - Peace of mind that you are protecting your client data and meeting various security regulations
Join us for this 30 minute demo centric session to learn how simple it is to protect your SQL Server applications forever.
Speaker - Jeremy Kadlec
Jeremy Kadlec is the Co-Founder, Editor and Author at MSSQLTips.com, CTO @ Edgewood Solutions and a six time SQL Server MVP.
To access materials please fill out the form below.