Build SQL Server APIs Rapidly
DreamFactory sponsored on-demand webinar
DreamFactory is an API management platform best known for its ability to generate REST APIs for a wide variety of data sources, including Microsoft SQL Server. Organizations around the globe use the platform to reduce if not entirely eliminate the time and overhead otherwise required to manually build MS SQL Server-backed APIs. The platform's multi-layered approach to security ensures all APIs are protected via one of several supported authentication protocols such as API keys, Okta, and Active Directory, and authorization tightly controlled using role-based access controls.
In this webinar DreamFactory CTO Jason Gilmore will introduce platform capabilities through a series of Microsoft SQL Server-oriented demonstrations. Specifically, we'll cover the following topics:
- Quick introduction to the DreamFactory user interface
- Generating a secure and documented MS SQL Server API
- Exposing stored procedures through an auto-generated MS SQL Server API
- Masking sensitive API data in real-time using DreamFactory's scripting engine
- Connecting MS SQL Server data to a low-code dashboard in minutes
- Creating real-time reports involving multiple databases
Interested attendees can experiment with the DreamFactory's SQL Server connector by signing up for a free 14 day hosted trial at https://www.dreamfactory.com or contacting our team to arrange for an on-premise instance.
Speaker - Jason Gilmore
To access materials please fill out the form below.