The Great Resignation and the Impact on IT
SIOS sponsored on-demand webinar
The Great Resignation has led to the Great Re-evaluation and the Great Re-imagination for many companies, leaders and workers. This has wide-reaching impact on many companies in many different areas as well as crucial roles that pertain to IT functions. In this webinar, join us for a panel discussion as we discuss the Great Resignation.
Some of the areas we will cover include:
- Key statistics that drove people to label the significant increase in voluntary turnover as the Great Resignation, including who is impacted the most
- What does this mean to IT teams?
- How vulnerable are companies that rely on critical applications for important business process?
- What can IT managers do to mitigate their risk?
- Prevent IT personnel from leaving
- Strategies for protecting critical applications
Speaker - Erica Woods, Cate Murray, Darin Stevenson and Greg Tucker
To access materials please fill out the form below.