Simplified Multi-Platform Database Management for Managed Service Providers (MSPs)
dbWatch sponsored on-demand webinar
Databases are the components that utilize the most resources in the data center. Unfortunately, there are not enough database professionals to always proactively manage the workload and issues often go unnoticed until there are serious problems. For MSPs managing 100’s to 1000’s of databases the challenges are extensive – demanding clients, server volume, limited resources, SLAs, etc.
MSPs need a way to simplify and improve efficiencies when managing numerous customers and resources.
Attend this webinar to learn how dbWatch Control Center enables MSPs to:
- Utilize a single interface to manage all database performance, monitoring and management needs
- Employ small teams that can manage large global environments
- Prioritize issues across sites and data centers
- Secure management with role-based access controls and auditing
- Using efficient multi-domain workflows and password management
- Having full control over who gets to see, manage or view objects
- Capturing full audit and documentation of who did what and when
- Manage SQL Server, Oracle, Postgres, Azure and AWS with a single interface
- Quickly utilize dbWatch with a low learning curve for the entire technology team
- Deploy best practices templates to save time and money
- Automate maintenance routines such as indexing, alerting and more
- Get real time notifications and intuitive reports
- Simplify patching and upgrade planning
- All this and more along with cost effective licensing and pricing to fit the MSP business model
Learn how to streamline your database management and best serve your clients. Register for this event.
Speaker - Per Christopher Undheim
To access materials please fill out the form below.