Amazon Quickstart: SIOS DataKeeper For SQL Server on AWS
SIOS sponsored on-demand webinar
Join us for a demonstration of an Amazon QuickStart deploying SIOS DataKeeper Cluster Edition on the Amazon Web Services (AWS) Cloud.
SIOS DataKeeper Cluster Edition provides high availability cluster protection in a cloud environment. Fully integrated with Windows Server Failover Cluster (WSFC), it enables storage-agnostic clusters in WSFC environments where shared storage is impossible or impractical. SIOS DataKeeper extends WSFC with automatic failover of application instances across Availability Zones or AWS Regions for disaster protection.
This DemoCast will walk through setting up:
- A highly available architecture that spans two Availability Zones.
- A virtual private cloud (VPC) configured with public and private subnets, according to AWS best practices, to provide you with your own virtual network on AWS.
- In the public subnets:
- Managed network address translation (NAT) gateways to allow outbound internet access for resources in the private subnets.
- Remote Desktop Gateway (RD Gateway) instances in an Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (Amazon EC2) Auto Scaling group for remote administration.
- In the private subnets:
- Two Active Directory domain controllers.
- Two Microsoft SQL Server cluster nodes featuring SIOS DataKeeper replication software.
- AWS Secrets Manager to store credentials.
- AWS Systems Manager runbook to automate the deployment.
Speaker - Ajay Kota
To access materials please fill out the form below.