Real-Time Data Validation API for SQL Server using Power Apps and Python
Melissa sponsored on-demand webinar
Ingesting client data without prior validations or quality checks can cause tremendous headaches when the data reaches subsequent business processes. Oftentimes, these data are subject to front-end validation only, this means no background checks are completed against third party data sources or the ability to apply additional data attributes.
In this webcast, we showcase how to take advantage of two data quality APIs to validate, enhance and enrich the quality of different data attributes for personal contact information. The webcast will showcase both APIs with an example Power Apps application and Python scripts. We will use real-world examples to demonstrate how these APIs can help you improve the quality of your data.
In this webcast you will learn:
- How to improve the accuracy of SQL Server data
- How to integrate a data quality API in Power Apps and Python
- How to validate an identity with confidence
- How to improve your data when collected in real time
- How to append additional data attributes with the APIs
- And more
Join us for this event to improve your SQL Server data in real time.
Speaker - Hristo Hristov
To access materials please fill out the form below.