Faster Transactions: SQL Server Query Tuning Techniques
SolarWinds sponsored on-demand webinar
As organizations collect more data, data manipulation (INSERT, UPDATE and DELETE transactions) with T-SQL queries takes more time and resources. Whether you have scheduled ETL or archiving jobs, or just need to perform an ad hoc INSERT, UPDATE, or DELETE on large tables, there are different T-SQL techniques and commands you can use to improve performance and avoid common pitfalls associated with data manipulation.
In this session, you will learn:
- How to dramatically improve performance for queries using INSERT, UPDATE, and DELETE
- What the main areas of concern are when performing data manipulation with T-SQL
- Why performance improves when using the demonstrated techniques and commands
- When to use each of the techniques and when they arenít appropriate
- How to measure performance improvement for your queries
Check out this demo-filled session to learn how you can make your T-SQL transactions go faster.
Speaker - Jeff Iannucci
To access materials please fill out the form below.