Trends in SQL Server Performance Tuning
SolarWinds sponsored on-demand webinar
High performance for SQL Server based applications is unwritten rule and continues to be more challenging as database environments become more complex.
In this webinar, we will look at SQL Sentry which is a SQL Server focused performance solution that can help you address database health, identify poorly performing code, consolidated monitoring on-premises and in the cloud.
SQL Sentry continues to add new features and enhancements to continue empowering Microsoft Data Professionals to achieve breakthrough performance across physical, virtual, and cloud environments.
During the webcast, we'll be discussing the following:
- Database Health - The new Enhanced Environment Health Overview dashboard built to help surface the most important information about your database environment
- Top SQL Statements - The addition of SQL Server Wait Stat as part of Top SQL monitoring to help provide users with troubleshooting and performance tuning
- Azure Synapse - Monitoring of Azure Synapse as a target, providing detailed visibility into the queries, loads, backups, and restores of all your data
- Web Client - A whole host of enhancements added to the SQL Sentry Portal web client and how it's modernized the product
- Future Enhancements - The SQL Sentry product team will discuss the product roadmap, future vision and performance tuning trends
If you are an existing user of SQL Sentry or considering a better performance tuning solution, this webcast is for you.
Speaker - Kevin Kline
To access materials please fill out the form below.