Advanced SQL Data Profiling with Unison
Melissa sponsored on-demand webinar
In the age of data-driven insights, the quality and reliability of your data can make all the difference. Join us in this webinar as we delve into the profiling capabilities of Unison by Melissa Data. This webinar is your gateway to harnessing the power of Unison and SQL Server to effortlessly produce advanced profile metadata for better insight.
- Data Profiling - Quality Report: Learn how Unison enables you to evaluate data by identifying gaps in data quality for common domains like contact data and other generic data types. Data quality reports include insight on profanities/suspicious data, data type mismatches, misspellings, syntax errors and other inconsistencies.
- Data Profiling - Common and Advanced Metadata: Learn how quickly and thoroughly Unison identifies various counts such as patterns, unique/distinct, lengths and other totals.
- Data Profiling - Statistic Generation: Uncover key details in your data with Unison by profiling your data and generating summary reports. Unison provides detailed reporting on character/numeric combinations, casing, space inconsistencies, sorting statistics and more.
- Data Drill Down and Graphs: Discover the advantages of gathering insight through real-time data investigation and useful graphs for various profiling statistics.
- Profiling Comparison: Produce side by side reports of metadata reports over time
- Ease of Use: Unison's intuitive interface and flexible integration options including native SQL Server connections make it a seamless addition to your ecosystem. See how effortless it is to use Unison, even users with minimal training will be able to harness the power of Unison.
- Best Practices and Tips: Our specialists will share expert insights and tips to help you extract maximum value from Unison. From creating effective data cleansing workflows to ensuring sustained data quality, you'll leave the webinar with actionable strategies.
Join us for this comprehensive webinar to explore the profiling potential of Unison by Melissa Data. Secure your spot now and embark on the journey to unleash the might of clean data.
Speaker - John DeMatteo
To access materials please fill out the form below.