SQL Server 2022 New Storage Features
Pure Storage sponsored on-demand webinar
In this session, you will learn how to use the new storage-related features in SQL Server 2022.
We'll start with how to use storage-based snapshots to restore a database, copy a database, and seed an Availability Group replica, all nearly instantaneously.
Next, we'll dive into S3-compatible object storage integration. We'll discuss why S3-compatible object integration is an important feature and cover both areas where SQL Server leverages this: database backup and restore and data virtualization.
You will learn how to:
- Use array-based snapshots with SQL Server 2022's T-SQL based snapshots
- Configure SQL Server for backup to S3
- Tune backups to improve backup performance
- Configure and use SQL Server for data virtualization scenarios
- Simplify access to datasets stored in S3 in various storage formats such as parquet and CSV
Attend this webinar to learn how to take advantage of the new SQL Server 2022 storage features.
Speaker - Anthony Nocentino
To access materials please fill out the form below.