Percy Reyes has a Bach. Systems Engineering and Certified Senior Database Administrator focused on Microsoft SQL Server Internals with over 15+ years of extensive experience managing database servers on SQL Server 6.5, 7.0, 2000, 2005, 2008, 2008 R2, 2012, 2014, 2016, and 2017. Microsoft MVP Data Platform - SQL Server (2015 through July 2018). International Speaker and Technical Writer of SQL Server Administration tips for over 12+ years. SQL PASS Peru Chapter Leader. Contributor and Author at MSSQLTips.com. He is a Certified Database Professional since 2005.
He has in-depth knowledge and strong experience in database administration of SQL Server including installation and upgrading the database server and client tools, allocation system storage and planning future storage requirements for the database system, Backup/Restore operations, Indexing, Statistics, Integrity Checks, Database Maintenance, Database Reduction, Storage Engine, Replication, Monitoring, Optimization and Performance Tuning, In-Memory OLTP, Security and Compliance, Scalability, High Availability, Mirroring, Log Shipping, AlwaysOn, Failover Clustering, FileStream, Partitioning Very Large Tables, Disaster Recovery, Troubleshooting, and internals issues.
Percy is always contributing to the SQL Community via twitter (@percyreyes) and writing in his blog and also as a frequent speaker about SQL Server technologies for over 10+ years at local user group meetings, webcasts, and national conferences.
He can be reached at https://www.percyreyes.com
- Script all Primary Keys, Unique Constraints and Foreign Keys in a SQL Server database using T-SQL (last update: 10/31/2019)
- How to use DBCC CHECKPRIMARYFILE to attach several SQL Server databases in seconds (last update: 9/23/2014)
- Reviewing Logical Hard Drive details using T-SQL and OLE Automation Procedures (last update: 2/23/2015)
- Error 601: Could not continue scan with NOLOCK due to SQL Server data movement (last update: 8/19/2014)
- Microsoft SQL Server 2014 In-Memory OLTP: How fast is it? (last update: 11/5/2014)
- Script out all SQL Server Indexes in a Database using T-SQL (last update: 12/18/2014)
- SQL Server Index Report with Included Columns, Storage and more for all Tables in a Database (last update: 2/3/2015)
- Using the SQL Server Default Trace to Audit Events (last update: 1/22/2015)
- SQL Server Replication Error - The specified LSN for repldone log scan occurs before the current start of replication in the log (last update: 8/15/2014)
- SQL Server Transactional Replication Error: Could not find stored procedure error and how to recover it by using sp_scriptpublicationcustomprocs (last update: 7/24/2014)
- Script to Drop All Orphaned SQL Server Database Users (last update: 12/11/2014)
- Steps to install a stand-alone SQL Server 2017 instance (last update: 7/30/2018)