My name is Carlos Robles, Iím a Microsoft Data Platform MVP and multi-platform DBA. With over 10 years of experience in the database administration field, I have had the opportunity to work with different platforms (Linux, Windows, Unix, on-premise, virtual, cloud) for large scale US based companies from different industries like healthcare, food, energy, technology, insurance, and banking.
Carlos has multiple certifications (MCP, MCTS, MCSA, MCSE) from SQL Server 2008 until 2016 including Azure SQL DB, ITIL v3 and recently got certified in Docker Containers, Kubernetes, and RedHat redshift.
I have developed a few open source tools like MAXDOP Calculator, Wait Stats widget for Azure Data Studio; If you have a chance take a look out my GitHub repository.
Leader of Guatemala's SQL Server community, author, mentor, international speaker at SQL Saturdayís and SQL local groups events.
If you donít find me talking about geek stuff on twitter, it is very likely that I will be online playing video games with my wife and daughter (a gamer family) or sometimes just enjoying the beautiful outdoors of Colorado.
- Connect to and Monitor SQL Server Azure Container Instances ACI (last update: 12/16/2019)
- Create Azure Container Instances for SQL Server (last update: 9/26/2019)
- Start, Stop, Delete and Monitor Azure Container Instances for SQL Server (last update: 12/9/2019)
- Check SQL Server Query Store Storage Utilization with T-SQL (last update: 6/25/2019)
- Cleanup SQL Server Query Store Data After Database Restore (last update: 1/8/2019)
- Run and Manage SQL Server 2019 CTP 2.0 RHEL Docker Container (last update: 1/23/2019)