Conducting an Effective SQL Server Job Search
MSSQLTips sponsored on-demand webinar
In order to advance in your SQL Server career, you will need to change jobs and perhaps even companies. Whether you are actively searching for a job or will be in the future, attend this web cast to find out how to find the best opportunity for you.
In this web cast, we will provide valuable advice on the following:
- How to evaluate your current situation and determine if a move is needed
- Considerations prior to starting your search
- Process you can follow for conducting a job search and helpful tips along the way
- How social media plays into your job search
- How to identify quality career opportunities
- How to effectively work with recruiters during your search
- How to evaluate opportunities you’re considering
- Tips for ensuring you leave any organization on a high note
Speaker - Erica Woods and Cate Murray
Erica Woods is the Manager of Contractor and Community Relations at Apex Systems. She oversees initiatives for the National Contractor Community and is the Philanthropy Coordinator to increase involvement in nonprofits. She has 8+ years of experience in the IT staffing world, an MBA, is a member of the Professional Association of Resume Writers and Career Coaches and is a leader in the Baltimore technology user community.
Cate Murray is the PMO Practice Director responsible for managing Apex Systems nationally-based talent acquisition strategies. Throughout her career, Cate has performed various roles within recruiting and account management, including leading the efforts for supporting the needs of our clients’ PMO office. Cate is currently pursuing PMI’s CAPM certification and is affiliated with numerous professional networking and leadership groups.
To access materials please fill out the form below.