Michelle is the SQL Server Team Lead at www.pythian.com, a worldwide company providing Remote Administration services for databases, operating systems, SANs and networks. Gutzait has been involved in IT for 20 years as a developer, business analyst and database consultant. For the past 10 years, she has worked exclusively with SQL Server. Her skills include SQL infrastructure and database design, performance tuning, security, high availability, disaster recovery, very large databases, replication, T-SQL coding, DTS/SSIS packages, administrative and infrastructure tools development, reporting services and more.
Auditing and Compliance
- Script to auto generate a security report for your SQL Server instance (last update: 8/18/2009)
- Auto generate SQL Server database attach and detach scripts (last update: 1/6/2020)
- Dynamically Import data from a foreign database using a SQL Server Linked Server (last update: 12/8/2009)
- SQL Server 2005 transaction log backup maintenance plan via SSIS (last update: 5/19/2009)
- SQL Server stored procedures to page large tables or queries (last update: 3/3/2009)
- Do SQL Server User Defined Datatypes (UDT) affect performance? (last update: 4/8/2009)