Aleksejs Kozmins is a professional in the Data Warehousing and Business Intelligence area. He has been working in this direction for 15+ years. His main interests lay in development of data integration processes based on SQL Server Integration Services enriched with Visual Studio.NET and efficient usage of T-SQL applied to large data sets. Focused mainly on rational building of ETL, including ETL configuration, detailed logging, productive staging, easy control functions, etc. The achieved results have been successfully introduced in various European scale IT projects. Further, Aleksejs has published his papers on Data Integration topics in the proceedings of International Workshops.
- How to Find Data Differences Between two Tables in SQL Server with SSIS (last update: 12/16/2019)
- How to Stop a SSIS Package Execution from Code (last update: 8/23/2019)
- Parallel Execution of Tasks in SSIS (last update: 7/9/2019)
- SSIS Data Flow Parallel Processing (last update: 11/28/2019)
- SSIS Data Flow Task with Pause Functionality (last update: 11/25/2019)