Alex Tocitu is an engineer with MSEE in Automation and MBA in Finance. With over 27 years of software experience he has enjoyed 11 of them in Sillicon Valley. After a long time with Java and Sybase/Oracle, he switched to C# and SQL Server and never looked back. Alex is an avid chess player both live and online.
Functions - User Defined UDF
- Extending File System Operations in SQL Server Using CLR (last update: 2/14/2011)
- Implement financial functions in SQL Server using C# (last update: 3/4/2011)
- Read and Write Binary Files with the SQL Server CLR (last update: 4/1/2011)
- SQL Server random numerics data generation using CLR (last update: 3/9/2011)
- SQL Server Regular Expressions for Data Validation and Cleanup (last update: 2/9/2011)
- Use the SQL Server CLR to Read and Write Text Files (last update: 3/23/2011)