Dale has been in the computer industry since the late 80s\early 90s. He started working full time in IT in 1999 as a Systems Analyst. In that role he was learning and working with Oracle and did some development work. In 2001 Dale started a new job as the IT department in a software development company. In addition to my database administration duties I also took care of the network administration, server administration, user support and of course administration for all databases. In this role I was primarily working with SQL Server. In 2009 I started my current position as a Sr. Database Administrator for SQL Server administering 26 servers.
- Importing and reporting physical database file size for a SQL Server database using SSIS and SSRS (last update: 8/21/2012)
- Use PowerShell to gather SQL Server database physical file sizes (last update: 5/23/2012)
Reporting Services Migration
- Migrating SQL Reporting Services to a new server (last update: 3/19/2012)
- Migrating SQL Reporting Services to a new server by moving the Reporting Services databases (last update: 5/18/2012)
- Script to Find and Drop All Orphaned Users in All SQL Server Databases (last update: 2/10/2012)