Marios Philippopoulos has been a SQL Server DBA and developer for over 10 years. In a previous life he was a computational chemist conducting simulations of protein dynamics. He is based in the Toronto area, Ontario, Canada.
- Identify SQL Server Database Growth Rates (last update: 8/14/2015)
- Persisting SQL Server Index-Usage Statistics with MERGE (last update: 6/2/2015)
- Tracking Query Statistics on Memory Grants and Parallelism in SQL Server 2016 (last update: 2/23/2016)
SQL Server 2016
- Plan Forcing with the Query Store in SQL Server 2016 (last update: 9/8/2015)
- SQL Server 2016 Columnstore Index Enhancements - System Views for Disk-Based Tables (last update: 5/10/2016)