Adam Bertram is an independent consultant, technical writer, trainer, and presenter. Adam specializes in consulting and evangelizing all things IT automation. Adam is a Microsoft Windows Cloud and Datacenter Management MVP focused on Windows PowerShell and has numerous Microsoft IT pro certifications. He authors IT pro course content for Pluralsight, is a regular contributor to numerous print and online publications and presents at various user groups and conferences.
- Getting Started Querying your Azure SQL Database in PowerShell (last update: 3/29/2016)
- Invoking SQL Server Database Backups with PowerShell (last update: 3/22/2016)
- How to Create SQL Server Logins with PowerShell (last update: 2/12/2016)
- Inventory SQL Logins on a SQL Server with PowerShell (last update: 2/19/2016)
- List and Execute SQL Server Stored Procedures with PowerShell (last update: 10/11/2016)