Jim Evans is an IT professional who has worked with SQL Server since 1995. He has a passion for SQL Servers and working with the people who utilize it. As a C++ programmer early in his career he was mentored to learn T-SQL with optimizing for performance always a goal. He has supported many corporate business units and application, taken part in designing many databases, managed DBAs, BI Developer and Data Management teams. He is always up for a challenge, embraces new features and functionalities as they are rolled out and enjoys sharing his knowledge. When not working on SQL Server he has spends time coaching youth sports, coaching in a disability softball league and volunteering with Black Dagger Military Hunt Club providing outdoor activities for veterans.
- Delete Data from Large SQL Server Tables with Minimal Logging (last update: 2/14/2019)
- SQL Server Database Diagram Tool in Management Studio (last update: 12/17/2019)
- Fill In Missing Dates for SQL Server Query Output (last update: 7/12/2019)
- SQL Server Database Activity Based on Transaction Log Backup Size (last update: 8/1/2019)
- Performance Tuning SQL Server Query without Execution Plan (last update: 9/4/2019)
- Compare SQL Server Results of Two Queries (last update: 10/23/2019)