Ryan Kennedy is a Solutions Architect for Databricks, specializing in helping clients build modern data platforms in the cloud that drive business results.
He has worked with clients across industries, most extensively healthcare and insurance, to architect and build data solutions spanning the data fabric - from ingestion processes, data lakes, and data warehouses, to advanced analytics, visualizations, and BI.
Ryan is Microsoft certified in Big Data and Data Science technologies, and is always looking to further his technical expertise.
When not working on an exciting data project, you can find Ryan spending time with his wife or training for a triathlon.
- Databricks and Azure Data Lake Storage Gen 2: Securing Your Data Lake for Internal Users (last update: 8/12/2020)
- Deep Dive in Azure Databricks Cluster Creation Options (last update: 10/26/2020)
- Execute Databricks Jobs via REST API in Postman (last update: 11/19/2020)
- Getting Started with Azure Databricks (last update: 6/26/2020)
- Reading and Writing data in Azure Data Lake Storage Gen 2 with Azure Databricks (last update: 7/22/2020)
- What is Azure Databricks? (last update: 3/10/2021)
- Orchestrating Azure Databricks Notebooks with Azure Data Factory (last update: 10/1/2020)
- INSERT INTO SQL Server Command (last update: 2/9/2021)