Dan is an Architect/Systems Engineer with over 11 years of experience specializing in Microsoft Server and Database technologies. He is an MCDBA and MCSE and engineers and supports Highly Available Database Clusters on a day-to-day basis. You can typically find Dan at most major conferences including PASS, TechEd and VMWorld. When not working in the exciting world of IT Dan is a mixed martial arts fighter with a Brazilian Jiu Jitsu purple belt and an avid snowboarder. His work and hobbies have taken him to India, Japan, Thailand and most of Europe.
- Benefits of Using Mount Points with SQL Server Clusters (last update: 3/19/2012)
- Locked out of Sysdmin? Regain Sysadmin on a SQL Server 2012 Cluster (last update: 1/10/2013)
- SQL Server 2012 Cluster with TempDB on Local Disk (last update: 11/27/2012)
- SQL Server Log Shipping to a Different Domain or Workgroup (last update: 1/5/2012)
SQL Server Configurations
- SQL Server 2012 Best Practices Analyzer TempDB Recommendations (last update: 12/18/2012)