Garry Bargsley is a SQL Server Database Administrator with over 20 years experience in the technology field. His interests and specializations are SQL, Azure, PowerShell and Automation.
Based in Dallas/Fort Worth, Texas, he is a member of the North Texas SQL Server User Group Board and an active participant in the SQL Community, occasionally speaking at SQL Saturday and online events. Garry even has a blog in which he outlines common SQL issues and gives step-by-step instruction on troubleshooting weekly.
When Garry isn't chasing his 4 year old son around, he enjoys contributing frequently to the Open Source PowerShell project dbatools.
You can find his website and blog at GarryBargsley.com or follow him on Twitter at Twitter.com/gbargsley.
- Install SSRS ReportServer Databases on Azure SQL Managed Instance (last update: 10/29/2020)
- SQL Server REPLACE (last update: 11/25/2020)
- SQL Server Copy Table Options (last update: 12/31/2020)
- Edition Upgrade and Downgrade in SQL Server (last update: 12/22/2020)
- Visual Studio 2019 Configuration for the Production DBA (last update: 9/22/2020)