Video of 6 Useful PowerShell Scripts to Help SQL Server DBAs and Developers
Problem / Solution
PowerShell has many uses for SQL Server DBAs and Developers. There have been several tips written about different aspects and how PowerShell can be used with SQL Server. In this video tip, Tim Smith looks at six useful PowerShell scripts that can be used to simplify day to day tasks.
Key Learning Items
The video covers how to:
- Unzip All Zip Files In A Folder
- Zip All Files In A Folder To A Zip File
- Add Existing Code To Locations or New Projects
- Automatically Rename A Folder With A Date
- Automatically Create A Folder With A Date and Dump Filter Files Into It
- Add Date (And Possibly Text) To All Files By Extension In A Path
Read Companion Tips
About the author
This author pledges the content of this article is based on professional experience and not AI generated.
View all my tips