Carla Abanes is a certified Microsoft SQL Server Database Administrator with extensive experience in data architecture and supporting mission critical databases in production environments. She is based in Manila and wears 2 hats at work as a SQL Server Technical Lead and as a Cloud Architect.
She holds a certification in AWS Solutions Architect – Professional and Azure Administration. I am passionate about conceptualizing proof-of-concepts, turning ideas into real applications and overcoming challenges that come with the execution and delivery of solutions.
- Configure SQL Server Alerts and Notifications for AlwaysOn Availability Groups (last update: 1/20/2015)
- How to resolve connectivity issues with SQL Server Availability Groups (last update: 11/21/2014)
- Making the most out of your secondary replica for SQL Server AlwaysOn Availability Groups (last update: 6/26/2014)
- Manual SQL Server Availability Group Failover (last update: 2/18/2015)
- SQL Server AlwaysOn Availability Groups Fail the Initial Failover Test (last update: 8/18/2014)
- Using Extended Events to Monitor SQL Server Availability Groups (last update: 2/25/2015)
- Building SQL Server Cluster on Azure with Storage Spaces Direct - Part 1 (last update: 11/20/2020)
- What you need for a Multi Subnet Configuration for AlwaysOn FCI in SQL Server 2012 (last update: 6/13/2014)
- Script All Server Level Objects to Recreate SQL Server (last update: 6/8/2015)
- Automate SQL Agent Job Deployment with SMO (last update: 10/22/2015)
- Error Applying SQL Server 2012 SP2 with Availability Groups (last update: 6/15/2015)