Nai Biao Zhou
Nai Biao Zhou has twenty years of experience in software development, with strong analytical skills and a broad range of computer expertise.
He has fifteen years of experience in development and maintenance of database applications on SQL Server in OLTP/OLAP/BI environments.
He has a masterís degree in Control Engineering and is pursuing a Master of Science degree in Predictive Analytics.
In depth knowledge of Solution Architecture, and Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
Microsoft Certified Application Developer (MCAD) since 2004.
- Including Predetermined Datasets in a Microsoft Database Project (last update: 10/16/2018)
- Using Advanced Publish Settings for Visual Studio Database Project (last update: 5/11/2018)
- Create a Star Schema Data Model in SQL Server using the Microsoft Toolset (last update: 9/17/2018)
- Explore the Role of Normal Forms in Dimensional Modeling (last update: 8/22/2018)
- Learning Python in Visual Studio 2019 (last update: 6/9/2020)
- Creating a Detailed SQL Server Reporting Services Report Containing External Images and Repeated Table Header (last update: 11/28/2018)
- Getting Started with Data Analysis and Visualization with SQL Server and R (last update: 1/11/2019)
- Getting Started with Data Analysis on the Microsoft Platform - Examining Data (last update: 11/5/2018)
- Numerically Describing Dispersion of a Data Set with SQL Server and R (last update: 5/28/2019)
- SQL Server 2017 Machine Learning Services Visualization and Data Analysis (last update: 2/21/2019)
- Basic Concepts of Probability Explained with Examples in SQL Server and R (last update: 1/15/2020)
- Discovering Insights in SQL Server Data with Statistical Hypothesis Testing (last update: 7/8/2020)
- Selecting a Simple Random Sample from a SQL Server Database (last update: 3/12/2020)
- Statistical Parameter Estimation Examples in SQL Server and R (last update: 4/28/2020)
- Using SQL Server RAND Function Deep Dive (last update: 2/11/2020)