Kenneth A. Omorodion
Kenneth A. Omorodion is passionate about BI Development and BI Reports Development. He develops Business Intelligence capabilities that deliver true business value and help clients adapt to realise benefits from their systems and processes by gaining an in-depth insights into their data.
Kenneth is a Microsoft Certified Power BI Developer with years of experience in Power BI development, T-SQL scripting, stakeholders engagement and the design and implementation of enterprise applications to enable businesses better understand their key metrics and insights. He is also a Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA) in the BI Reporting pathway. He specialises in Reporting solutions using requirement gathering, data modeling, data analysis, data cleansing, Power BI visualisation and Power BI Paginated Reports development. Kenneth also has extensive experience with Tableau reports development, Power Flow (now Power Automate) and Power Apps development and administration. He has worked on projects across the EMEA region. He has a great track records of having worked and successfully delivered full life cycle of BI and Data solutions (particularly in Power BI, SSRS development and Insights Capabilities) to organisations.
Currently, Kenneth is an Advanced Analytics Consultant in the Data and AI arm of Avanade UK.
- Setting up Azure Log Analytics to Monitor Performance of an Azure Resource (last update: 9/22/2020)
- Calculate Percentage Growth Over Time with Power BI (last update: 6/23/2020)
- Improve Power BI Performance with Auto Date/Time and DAX Variables (last update: 8/18/2020)
- Improve Power BI Performance with Horizontal Filtering (last update: 9/9/2020)
- Power BI Incremental Refresh for SQL Sources (last update: 7/8/2020)
- Power BI Paginated Reports with Excel Source (last update: 6/5/2020)
- Power BI Performance Optimization Tips (last update: 8/5/2020)
- Power BI RAG Icons Custom Conditional Formatting (last update: 8/28/2020)