Kenneth A. Omorodion
Kenneth A. Omorodion is passionate about BI Development and BI Reports Development. He develops Business Intelligence capabilities that deliver true business value and help clients adapt to realize benefits from their systems and processes by gaining an in-depth insight into their data.
Kenneth is a Microsoft Certified Professional with years of experience in Power BI development, T-SQL scripting, stakeholders’ engagement and the design and implementation of enterprise applications to enable businesses better understand their key metrics and insights. He is also a Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA) in the BI Reporting pathway. He has worked on projects across the EMEA region. He has a great track records of having worked and successfully delivered full life cycle of BI and Data solutions (particularly in Power BI, SSRS development and Insights Capabilities) to organizations.
- Setting up Azure Log Analytics to Monitor Performance of an Azure Resource (last update: 9/22/2020)
- Visualizing Azure Resource Metrics Data in Power BI (last update: 11/3/2020)
- Create Azure DevOps Analytics Visuals with Power BI OData Queries (last update: 1/13/2021)
- Creating Azure DevOps Analytics metrics in Power BI using Pre-Built Analytics Views (last update: 10/6/2020)
- Calculate Percentage Growth Over Time with Power BI (last update: 6/23/2020)
- Combining multiple files from multiple folders in OneDrive for Business in Power BI (last update: 12/9/2020)
- Dynamic Power BI Slicer Using DAX Logic (last update: 12/21/2020)
- Improve Power BI Performance with Auto Date/Time and DAX Variables (last update: 8/18/2020)
- Improve Power BI Performance with Horizontal Filtering (last update: 9/9/2020)
- Power BI Incremental Refresh for SQL Sources (last update: 7/8/2020)
- Power BI Paginated Reports with Excel Source (last update: 6/5/2020)
- Power BI Performance Optimization Tips (last update: 8/5/2020)
- Power BI RAG Icons Custom Conditional Formatting (last update: 8/28/2020)