Ron L'Esteve is a seasoned Data Architect with over 16 years of experience with Microsoft Business Intelligence, Data engineering, and emerging cloud and big data technologies. Ron holds a Master of Business Administration (M.B.A.) and Master of Science in Corporate Finance (M.S.F.) from Loyola University Chicago. Ron is a Motorola Certified Six Sigma Green Belt and also holds the Microsoft Professional Program Certificate in Big Data and is a Microsoft Global Challenger.
Ron is a trusted architectural leader & digital innovation strategy advisor, responsible for scaling key data architectures, defining the roadmap and strategy for the future of data and business intelligence needs, and challenging customers to grow by thoroughly understanding the fluid business opportunities and enabling change by translating them into high quality and sustainable technical solutions that solve the most complex business challenges and promote digital innovation and transformation.
Ron has been the standard bearer for data excellence across industries and consulting practices, while empowering self-service Data, BI and AI through his contributions to the Microsoft technical community.
- Azure Boards for Project Management (last update: 6/5/2019)
- Azure Data Factory Data Transformation with U-SQL (last update: 4/1/2019)
- Azure Data Factory Mapping Data Flow for Datawarehouse ETL (last update: 6/18/2019)
- Azure Data Factory Mapping Data Flows for Big Data Lake Aggregations and Transformations (last update: 9/16/2019)
- Azure Data Factory Pipeline to fully Load all SQL Server Objects to ADLS Gen2 (last update: 1/30/2020)
- Azure Data Lake Analytics using U-SQL Queries (last update: 2/11/2019)
- Azure Vision Service and Face API Example with Python (last update: 5/1/2019)
- Create Azure Data Lake Database, Schema, Table, View, Function and Stored Procedure (last update: 2/20/2019)
- Create Azure Data Lake Linked Service Using Azure Data Factory (last update: 3/18/2019)
- Deploy SQL Database from Azure DevOps with an ARM Template and DACPAC File (last update: 5/9/2019)
- Design and Manage Azure SQL Data Warehouse (last update: 4/19/2019)
- Example Using C# Code with U-SQL Scripts (last update: 3/7/2019)
- Logging Azure Data Factory Pipeline Audit Data (last update: 2/18/2020)
- Real-Time Anomaly Detection Using Azure Stream Analytics (last update: 1/14/2020)
- Using Azure Databricks to Query Azure SQL Database (last update: 8/29/2019)
- Write Federated U-SQL Queries to Join Azure Data Lake Store Files to Azure SQL DB (last update: 1/24/2019)
- Realizing Business Value through an AI-driven Strategy and Culture (last update: 12/10/2019)
- Using SQL Server Integration Services to Generate Excel Files Based on Criteria (last update: 1/4/2019)